Writer’s block
I am sure
that everyone who works as a writer once in your professional life has written
a text talking about the day when the ideas didn't come. For me, this is not my
first time. I can remember to write about that subject when I was taking
classes to write short chronicles in Porto Alegre. It was a long time ago. But,
now it’s my first time in English language.
Once I read
two different interviews with two big Brazilian writers: Jorge Amado and
Clarice Lispector. And both said that the worst incentive that a writer can
have is the obligation to have to write. Even if you love writing and work with
this, sometime the ideas will run away. On the other hand, having a dead-line
to deliver a text can be very motivating.
Actually, the ideas disappear in the exact moment that I need them: when I sit to write a post. I have some ideas during the week, the problem is that if I don't write them, they will disappear.
In 2008, I attended a small course with Charles Kiefer at Porto Alegre Book Fair and he said that one day, he was driving his car in the road and had an idea to write a text. Immediately, he stopped his car in the road shoulder, picked his notebook up and wrote the idea. I think I should do this.
I know that the one of the goals of this blog is to show for the americans recruiters how creative I am. It is not good, for me, publish a post talking about the day that the creativity is gone. I am sorry, recruiters, but this kind of situation happens more frequently than you can imagine, even with big authors!

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário