RESILIENCE, not easy, and is not impossible
During this time that I was offline, I was practicing
resilience. It is about this topic that I wanna talk today.
I’ve been learning that the first step to take during a
resilience process is leave the past in the past.
You will never look further
if your mind is still in your “old” life (that one before the things had been
changing). It is not meaning that you have to forget the good things that
happened with you in the past. The thing is to stop think that you will be
happy only if you have your “old” life back. It is a common thought especially
if you had been submitting to a change that wasn't in your plans.
- Instead of complain, the resilient has to talk about ideas!
- Instead of ask “why is this happening to me” ask “How can I enjoy this new situation in my own benefit?”.
One thing that was upsetting me a lot was that I didn't have
plans in my life. This made me feel lost.
For me, if someone don’t have plans
means he/she is wandering in the life. Set goals and develop life plans it is
important to make you get up from the sofa and write the history of your life;
instead of just watch your life going away.
I’d like to share with you a picture that a friend has
posted on Facebook about the behavior of a "successful people" and
"unsuccessful people". It is a good start to practice resilience. It is something to think about. Remember that
the successful doesn't mean only money, goes beyond that; it is happiness, health,
comfort…

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário