#entry 1
I present my book
Hello reader!
It was launched last May in Brazil by "Editora Appris". In this book you will have the opportunity to read about how two magazines for women (Malu and AnaMaria) have adapted their editorial line to reach their audience in a dynamic environment called "midiatização". Don't worry, if you have no idea what midiatização is, there is a chapter to explain that. Besides that, I've used the "reading contracts" approach, a methodology that was created by the sociologist Eliseo Verón.
In this book, there are two chapter that I really like. The first one is about the history of brazilians magazines for women. The other one is a analyse and a description about how the two magazines studied (Malu and AnaMaria) have created women profiles to been following by their audience.
My book is availabe at www.amazon.com.br and at www.editoraappris.com.br in paper. In some weeks it will be available in ebook too.

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário